FS: Hitachi TR12 3 HP plunge router & accessories

ken werner

I'm selling my TR-12. It has seen modest use over the past 15 years or so. Comes with several accessories:

Metal Hitachi case
fine adjusting knob-gives accuracy similar to a fixed base router and allows adjustment under a table.
1/4", 3/8" collet adapters, 1/2" collet
fence for curved cuts
fence for straight cuts
1/2" template guide
plate for standard [P-C, Freud etc.] templates

$125 plus actual shipping [about 20# from zip 13346]

PM or email for any info.

Thanks.
Ken

Attachments

• router & access..jpg
    router & access..jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 38
  • router.jpg
    router.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 22
If you look at the photo with the accessories, it's the part with a wheel on it. It connects to the fence, and the wheel rolls along the outside of the surface. It fits on the fence in place of the straight guide. Does that make sense?

Sean, the curve guide thing actually works fairly well, almost too well, cause if there is even a little dimple in the template, there will be one in your finished work.......DAMHIKT!!:rolleyes:

That is a great router at a great price, if I'd not just put new bearings in my M12, I'd buy that from you in a heartbeat Ken! :thumb:

If anyone is looking for a WORKHORSE for your router table, buy this and one of them variable speed box things the they sell and you are set, oh and the Router Raizer, for above the table adjustments (I think it fits?).

Good strong router, at a good price!

Cheers!

$150 for a great workhorse router, with speed control, what a deal!

I'd buy it, but I've got just about exactly the same set up, and I don't need two.

Cheers!

It arrived!!!

The router arrived today. Unfortunately I was away all day, so haven't had a chance to play...er, I mean, use it yet.

It appears to be in great shape as was described and I look forward to learning how to make it produce beautiful edges.

Thanks again Ken,

Frank