Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is for all of us to adhere to!

this is for all of us to adhere to!

Linky
    this was sent to me from john miluians,, very good point! we all should watch.
    Last edited by Stuart Ablett; 06-06-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Fixed the link
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    https://192.168.1.3/exchweb/bin/redi...0%26autoplay=1

this was sent to me from john miluians,, very good point! we all should watch.
    Small problem with your URL. the IP address 192.168.xxx.xxx is a reserved address that is not propagated throughout the internet. It is normally used for PCs to talk to each other on a local network node. Example, in the network within my house, all my PCs, printer, and standalone firewall all have 192.168.1.X addresses. I can communicate among all the devices attached to my router switch without anything going on to the internet. Even if those addresses did make it to my ISP, they would not be forwarded, and would die.

Somebody is peeing on your shoes and telling you it is raining.
    Last edited by Ken Garlock; 06-06-2007 at 03:07 PM.

I think this is the link that Larry wants to share,

http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0%26autoplay=1

Is this right Larry? This is the same link as yours but with the first part deleted.
    Last edited by Mark Rios; 06-06-2007 at 02:47 PM.
    Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.

My diet is working good. I'm down to needing just one chair now.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin

Yes, Larry, this is an excellent video. It should be required viewing for each and every elected official from councilman to US President.

If will refrain from a diatribe on the clowns we see fit to send to Washington.

Gentle reminder folks, politics do not have a place here.

Cheers!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

thanks mark

fer clearun that up thats the one and stu i didnt think i was gettin political so if its bad for this post to be on here delete it!!!! SORRY
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Larry,
    It was certainly not bad and should not be deleated. Not political, just suport for the folks that fight for our freedom.
    Thanks,
    Chuck

Larry, you link to the video is fine by me, touched a cord with me for sure, I've no problem with that at all.

I'm just reminding everyone that a discussion here at Family Woodworking about "Politics" is not welcome, and is against the CoC.

Cheers!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

I had to wait until I got home to view this (youtube is blocked at work).

Very poignant.

War is hell.

Thanks Mr. Merlau
    "I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a
    friend...if you have one."
    --George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second..if there is
    one."
    --Winston Churchill, in response

I got the same email from John and was going to post it here....I did post it on the tractor forum I frequent and asked that it would not get political....absolutely no point in it doing so.

John's email came at a good time because ...recently our community ( Vermontville, Michigan) lost a soldier who has made national news....he is my son's age.

A little ways away ( in Waterford township) another soldier was caught in the same ambush and his whereabouts are unknown...

I just wanted to add, that we all take a little step back and remember those who are currently serving....those who have served....and remember.

And be proud of their convictions.........................Thanks.
    A very wise man once said.......
    "I'll take my chances with Misseurs Smith and Wesson. "