this is for all of us to adhere to!

https://192.168.1.3/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

this was sent to me from john miluians,, very good point! we all should watch.:thumb: :p

Small problem with your URL. the IP address 192.168.xxx.xxx is a reserved address that is not propagated throughout the internet. It is normally used for PCs to talk to each other on a local network node. Example, in the network within my house, all my PCs, printer, and standalone firewall all have 192.168.1.X addresses. I can communicate among all the devices attached to my router switch without anything going on to the internet. Even if those addresses did make it to my ISP, they would not be forwarded, and would die.

Somebody is peeing on your shoes and telling you it is raining.:rofl:

Last edited:
Yes, Larry, this is an excellent video. It should be required viewing for each and every elected official from councilman to US President.:)

If will refrain from a diatribe on the clowns we see fit to send to Washington. :p

Larry, you link to the video is fine by me, touched a cord with me for sure, I've no problem with that at all.:thumb:

I'm just reminding everyone that a discussion here at Family Woodworking about "Politics" is not welcome, and is against the CoC.

Cheers!

I got the same email from John and was going to post it here....I did post it on the tractor forum I frequent and asked that it would not get political....absolutely no point in it doing so.

John's email came at a good time because ...recently our community ( Vermontville, Michigan) lost a soldier who has made national news....he is my son's age.

A little ways away ( in Waterford township) another soldier was caught in the same ambush and his whereabouts are unknown...

I just wanted to add, that we all take a little step back and remember those who are currently serving....those who have served....and remember.

And be proud of their convictions.........................Thanks.

Dear Stu,

Thank you for the gentle reminder. There are woodworking sites where there are more of these posts than there are messages about woodworking. I know we've all seen them, so I don't need to go on about it. I hope we can be different... ;)

Here's hoping all these conflicts stop someday... ;)

Peace,

Bill

Last edited: