1st vaaaase.....2nd HF tool useage.....

Here's some poor photos of my first vase and the 2nd project I've used my HF on.....It's Peck Idaho dunno wood....Approximately 5" by 4 1/2 "....wall thickness starts out at 1/4" and tapers gradually to 3/8" with 1/2" bottom. This was done by design for stability and everyday use. The wood is some wood given to my by a friend who got it from some folks near Peck, Idaho. I shot these photos as I was walking out the door with the project...the batteries went dead in the camera...put in the backup set...they hadn't been charged.....

This went to some very dear friends of mine. They were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary yesterday with a cookout at their home near Peck Idaho and so the piece now resides on the side of a mountain overlooking the Clearwater River and down onto Peck, Idaho. This couple are an extremely nice couple. Larry is my elk hunting guru...an extremely large and generous man.....elk hunting...deer hunting....fishing.....mushrooming.....packing big game on mules......ground squirrel hunting......I can't begin to explain the amount of fun I've enjoyed with this family....Sandy would take vacation from her job and come to elk camp and cook for us for 10 days while we hunted......I hope Larry lives to see their 51st anniversary!

v3.JPG

v5.jpg

v4.JPG