Bessey's and Milwaukee Router in Columbus, OH

Wes Billups

Just thought I'd post this as I was in Anderson's on Sunday and they have 40" Bessey K-bodies for $24.99.

They also have the 1-3/4hp body grip Milwaukee router for $99.

I didn't buy either due to my wife being with me. I'm also not sure were else Anderson's has stores but I thought both of these were pretty good deals.

Wes Billups

Last edited:
Buy that router, wait a little while and buy the plunge base for $99 and you've got the kit! :p

I have it in my router table (while i wait for the 2 1/4hp to arrive) and love it. It's only downfall is its switch, and they're easy enough to blow clean once in awhile :D

I'm currently looking for a plunge router so passed on the Milwaukee. I also don't need anymore long Bessey's. If they had been the 24" I would have cleaned them out.

Let me know if anyone took advantage.

Wes

Wes, Milwaukee just came out with a plunge base for this router. They also offer a kit of both the 1.75hp as well as the 2.25hp (they're the same size). The 2.25 is a variable speed 2/soft start. One HECK of a router, and i'm very glad they've finally come out with a plunge base for it :)

If any one is interested, there are Anderson's stores in in Columbus (2), Lima, and Toledo (3). Anderson's is my favorite store. I've bought many tools there, we go our dog out front when they hosted the pet adoption group, and we buy most of our fruits/vegtables, wine, and all of our meat there.