Happy Father's Day!

Sean Wright

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!:wave:

What are your plans for the day?
Did you get any cool Father's Day gifts?

I have to work today :( But I am going to visit my Dad after work. My wife and son gave me a new flag for our house (I seem to go through one a year :dunno:), a Sabre's sweatshirt, and a HD gift card.:thumb:

Update: from my Mom & Dad- 4pc straight router bit set from rockler (1/2 in shank:thumb: ) and a Rockler Gift Card --- Score!

Last edited:
Yeah, happy Father's day to you all! :wave:

I got one of the best gifts a Dad can get, I got to sleep in (10 AM!! :eek: ) and I got left alone most of the day while they went shopping, to flower arranging classes and such, then in the evening, I got the call up from the Dungeon, and fed a feast of some of my favorite foods! :thumb:

Back down to the Dungeon for a few pics of the Phoenix build and now I'm checking up on you guys and then to bed, not a bad day at all! :D

Cheers!

Did you get any cool Father's Day gifts?

Got this coupons gift card from my son
=========================
Coupon Quote:
Good for 1 weekend of wood building, you pick the project and the weekend! :thumb: :thumb:

Restrictions on back of card :( :(

At least 1-2 weeks notice
You will feed me
Serve me drinks

Union rules apply:
20 minute break very 30 minutes
2 hour lunch break
I'm the supervisior

Unquote
:doh: :( :huh: :dunno:
=========================

mine wasnt bad either

well my kids dropped in for a weddin on sat and then we had alittel time on sunday with one batch, and then we putterd on the shop till lunch time to eat some grillin for my dad and the other daughter and her hubby.. after we ate dad was dressed to work! and basically told me i was gonna to get started too:eek: 90 degrees high humidty and dad crackin the whip..well the youngest daughter and her hubby helped abit too and we got the corners plumbed up and stiffened up so the winds wont take it easily.... so all in all got a good fathers day, spent time with mine and i had my daughters there tooo: oh and i got a lee valley gift card now thats a good daughter:D the other one got me a dvd read and write burner so i can see the all the good dvds you guys tell about..:thumb: :thumb:

After nearly a month of weekends doing yard work and general chores I finally got the weekend to myself and worked in the shop - did nothing but clean, organize, and rearrange. Boy, it felt good!