Hey buddy, can you spare an aluminum?

Hi Rennie,
Just noticed your need for nickel/aluminum/brushed stainless what ever. These decorators go for "the look" in most cases. I did a theater and went with what I could find and glad I did. Did a peel and stick, think it is your best bet. You could dado a shallow groove and fill it with the peel and stick metallic. Contact "fastcap.com". The stuff is out there and reasonable for a solution. If they don't have it let me know and I will try to find my supplier of metallic brushed stainless. (got it in 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" ) .May have been Chemetal now that I think of it? Stuff works.
Shaz

We do a lot of fancy metalwork for those high end yachts we make and we found King Architecture to have a catalog that is about 2 inches thick and has everything from aluminum castings to wrought iron handrails. They are cheap, cheap, cheap too. There is no doubt they have what you want, but finding it is another matter. Anyway here is their online website.

http://www.kingmetals.com/

Hi Rennie,
These decorators go for "the look" in most cases. I did a theater and went with what I could find and glad I did. Did a peel and stick, think it is your best bet. You could dado a shallow groove and fill it with the peel and stick metallic. Contact "fastcap.com".

We do a lot of fancy metalwork for those high end yachts we make and we found King Architecture to have a catalog that is about 2 inches thick and has everything from aluminum castings to wrought iron handrails.
Good advice x 2. Thanks gents. :thumb: