Web site updated

Jeff Horton

Finally got the menu's working correctly (for most of us anyway) on the my web site. The menu was just getting out of hand size wise. I had several projects to add to the site and the menu had to be redone. While the old way was much simpler, this keeps the list manageable and like projects organized.

Still have things to do to it. But for those that commented on no menu and all that. Here is the finished project.

Excerlsior Woodworks

And for Greg, sorry but I just can't make it work for you!

Jeff
Assuming Greg's going to get a distorted view. :eek:

Looking better, Jeff. The menus work now for me, running Firefox 2.0.0.4. Still not sure if I like the B&W homepage, but it does have a certain aesthetic, and creates a definite image.

I see a few editorial things in the text that could use tweaking (capitalization, spelling, and consistency things), but I didn't really put on my "editor hat" and go through it closely. I could probably do a quick and dirty editing pass through all the pages and menus on it if you want me to. (It's my day job.) Drop me a PM if you'd like and we can figure out the logistics. :)

Still not sure if I like the B&W homepage, but it does have a certain aesthetic, and creates a definite image.

Then I accomplished what I had in mind. :)

I have tried a couple of times to do a Black & White web site and it's not easy! I like this one and even though no one but me may get it. I like the B&W style with the old machines and tools I prefer.

I see a few editorial things in the text that could use tweaking (capitalization, spelling, and consistency things),

Just a few? You didn't look close or your being nice. :rofl:

I took two years of Creative Writing and one English class under Mrs. Bush in High School. She said it was a shame that I loved to write so much and had so little skill at it. :rofl: She was nicer than that but that is what she meant.

Yea, I can't read it without seeing mistakes every time. I don't care how many times I edit it. It's not my strong point for sure!