My New Shop

Welcome Jason, Glad to see you......
All of you, these full size Avatars are kinda scary:eek: .
Frank, Sorry I missed your thread. I'm about 75 miles SW of TBay.
We run up for dinner every now and then. Give me some lead time. I'm not a full timer for 459 more days.

Last edited:
Tyler---thats some serious acreage you have there. Is that 400 and some days your retirement countdown? Did anyone tell you that it gets cold up there and you it's hard to sail in the winter, or are we going to be hearing about your third shop down in the islands where you spend the winter? Congrats on the new digs.

Dan

Tyler---thats some serious acreage you have there. Is that 400 and some days your retirement countdown? Did anyone tell you that it gets cold up there and you it's hard to sail in the winter, or are we going to be hearing about your third shop down in the islands where you spend the winter? Congrats on the new digs.

Dan
Hey Dan,
My favorite sailing waters are the big lake.
When the boat is on the hard, I'll be strapping on the skis (20 mins away).
453 and counting

:D

Tyler, I've given it a lot of thought and have decided to .....let you adopt me.

Congrats Tyler. Great looking property. Wishing you much happiness. And it's great to see that BIG smile again. :D

Larry,
This thread was started well over two years ago, and lay dormant for nearly two years before Rennie Posted to it. Tyler hasn't posted since December 2006.
Just trying to wake a few people.:D
Actually, I was so envious of all that room Tyler had I really wanted to see what had been done so far. I hope he pays a visit!

Just trying to wake a few people.:D
Actually, I was so envious of all that room Tyler had I really wanted to see what had been done so far. I hope he pays a visit!

Does Tyler still post over on SMC? (I'm not allowed over there any more.) He used to be a 'regular' over there.

I met him at Bill Grumbine's a couple years back. Nice guy, and a real character! As I recall, though, he was having some health problems right about the time I 'left' SMC. Hopefully, he'll check in here with an update.

Tyler is still posting over at SMC - his last post was Saturday, 10/25. I do know that he's been VERY busy this summer doing work on a sailing ship on Lake Superior, doing some DJing, and working on his new digs. He may just have decided to abandon us for SMC because of time.

I also met Tyler (and Al Willits) in Minneapolis back in February, and a nicer guy you will never meet. He's funny, he's a little bit profane, and he's very intelligent--both with book-learning and common sense. I'm gonna send him an e-mail and see what the scoop is. Maybe we'll see a post from him soon.