WoodMaster Drum Sander Owners
I have a few questions…..
I am this close (thumb & forefinger almost touching) to ordering their 2675, 26” Drum Sander.
• The Asian imports are a lot cheaper, are you still happy with your decision to go with the Woodmaster?
• Did you get the reversing switch upgrade? Was it necessary?
• Woodmaster sells infeed/outfeed table extensions, but when doing my homework, I never hear them mentioned. Did you get them, do you wish you had? Are they even necessary? They do look like they take up a lot of space.
• I will need a mobile base. Is the one offered any good, or should I look elsewhere? I would prefer a Delta foot lever style base if I could find one that would fit.
• What is the actual measurement of the machine base?
• I would like a bigger 3hp DC but I would be boarder line, juice-wise, with the DS & DC running at the same time. I do have the 1.5hp Delta 50-850 1200cfm, with 1 micron bags. Do you think it will have enough wheaties? It does a great job on my Delta 18/36.
• Do you get your paper from Woodmaster or have you found a better/cheaper source?
Thanks for any information that you can provide. The Woodmaster is a fair chunk of change for a hobby wood shop, but I’m trying to get all the expensive toys before I retire in a few years.
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a
friend...if you have one."
--George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill
"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second..if there is
--Winston Churchill, in response