OEM transfer system

Douglas Jones

I know, I know. Not woodworking related but there is so many of us that do more than just make sawdust....

I'm moving and don't have room where I'm going to continue my playing around with heat transfer so I have the following for sale.

I want to sell all as a package and it would have to be picked up here in Troutdale, OR (17 miles east of Portland) as I don't have the ability to crate and ship the press.

George Knight DK20S Swinger Press.

This press for me has been very reliable, blew one fuse in the 5 years I've used it. Comes with two wool pads and two teflon sheets.

Konica Minolta 2300DL Color laser. Great little printer for OEM transfers. Recently replaced two of the four toner carts with high yield

George Knight Genny 200 Mug Press....works but there are better ones on the market.

Hard goods transfer paper, probably in excess of 100 sheets

Qty of 4.25 and 6" bisque tile.

About 18 satin finish coffee mugs

I would like $1200 for the lot. Great opportunity for someone that can come get it to get into OEM transfer biz.

Doug

doug at tdale.net

Also, for anyone interested, I will be posting a complete Rayzist 2034 sandblast cabinet, vinyl cutter, air compressor and supplies in the next few days. Same thing, must be picked up in Troutdale. All less than a few months old.