attacked by a dragon

Frank Fusco

Well, not much of a dragon. This little guy got caught in my garden trailer and couldn't get out. I kept him captured only long enough for a picture then sent him back to his insect hunting.

Attachments

• Lizard small file.jpg
    Lizard small file.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 56
This year we've got lots of lizards around our house. I find 'em in the shop, and all over the yard. Last weekend LOML saw a 14" to 16" long alligator lizard in the back yard. Most of them are about half that size, but the occasional "grandaddy" shows up from time to time.

Snakes creep me out, but I can stand lizards. Go figure. :rolleyes:

This year we've got lots of lizards around our house. I find 'em in the shop, and all over the yard. Last weekend LOML saw a 14" to 16" long alligator lizard in the back yard. Most of them are about half that size, but the occasional "grandaddy" shows up from time to time.

Snakes creep me out, but I can stand lizards. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Vaughan, I used to love hunting alligator lizards when I was a kid in SoCal. I'd sell them to the pet shop for 15 cents or just turn them loose again. I don't know if you ever got bit by one those suckers but the big ones will get your attention.

They are all over my yard and they get into the house and shop at times. I can't move anything in the yard without two or three of them flying out of their hiding places. :biker:
If one of my friends aims to harm one of them I bop them a good one. :rofl: Leave those little bug eatin' critters alone and let them go about their business. I live in Florida and haven't had a bug problem for the six years I've owned this place. :thumb:

DT

They are all over my yard and they get into the house and shop at times. I can't move anything in the yard without two or three of them flying out of their hiding places. :biker:
If one of my friends aims to harm one of them I bop them a good one. :rofl: Leave those little bug eatin' critters alone and let them go about their business. I live in Florida and haven't had a bug problem for the six years I've owned this place. :thumb:

DT
Hey Don,:wave: Get in touch with Jay Knoll. It sounds like he could really use some bug eating critters at his house!:D
Shaz