Worx Circular Saw (Revolver) UPDATE 7/18

Since I figured it was a good time to move up from my cheapie Skill Saw (bought at K-Mart about 10 years ago), and since this looks like a good one for the price, I pulled the trigger. Dang you, Wes. :rolleyes: Someday I'll probably get a guide rail system to go with it, but since I very seldom have any call for cutting sheet goods, that'll have to wait.

Thanks for the heads-up. Wes.

By the way, how'd you bust your knuckle? I hope it's healing quickly.

Good deal Vaughn! I was impressed with the quality of the saw (and how quick it came!) I called the company to see if I could buy a dust extractor. It's the little chute added to the guard which allows a vacuum to be attached. They asked me to fax my receipt and they would send one!
I hope it works out for your needs.

By the way, how'd you bust your knuckle? I hope it's healing quickly.

Teaching my 5 year old to ride his bike.:rolleyes: I had to make an emergency diving stop before he hit a pole - I'm still not sure how I did it, but the knuckle of my left pinky nearest the palm was shattered. Thankfully, yesterday, the doc gave the go-ahead to let it heal with out surgery.:thumb:

I figure it'll be about a month before I can begin using it - but it could be worse - it could be raining.:D

Wes

Got the saw today, and you're right...looks like it's well made and well thought out. It was pretty late when I finally had a chance to open up the box tonight, so I haven't test driven it yet, but I'll find something to try it out on soon. I'll try your approach for the dust collection adaptor. :thumb:

Thanks again for the heads-up on the saw, and I hope your knuckle heals quicky. ;)

BUMP

UPDATE Now 20% off ($50.81) with code at checkout SAVEXTRA

Call them if you already purchased one and they will refund the 20%.

Wes