Weekend Accomplishments

Jeff Horton

Now that you you posted your goals for the weekend it time to show the cards! What did you get done on you list of goals?

Don't have but a second here, but I got everything I wanted done and more. I have three phase in the shop and a line dropped to each machine. Only one machine hooked up and running but I was just hoping to the line installed so the drops are a plus!

I give myself an A+ and some extra credit points. :rofl:

How did you do?

Got all of my list done in the house (cleaning and de-kludging), the yard (planting), and the shop (cleaning and turning).
About one more day at the office, then I'm off for the rest of the week. :headbang:

The railing is done just not insatalled yet. The stairs are being poured as I type this. I did manage to get my shop-smith home and partly cleaned up. Tommrow I will go and get the new belt for it. So, for once the weekend wasnt a washout.

It is another wekend and I am accomplished.... This weekend I have been able to finish up a few projects to clear the clutter in my shop. finished the wall mount TV turntable for the houseboat. Made molding for the caps of the fence posts (copper caps to follow) Made a new space in my cabinets by going through all the old magazines and "deleting" the most of them. Secured a pile of wood scraps that are too good to toss but no plans in the futue... But also concluded that I need to find sutible housing for my 92 years old aunt. and my 87 years young mom. Mom is ready to find a Patio home but aunt is not ready and needs it worse. Looks like a full time job on the way.... Out f town last week and seems I am out of town searching for home placement , this week, Vacation the next. Golly where is time . Time is fun when you are having flyes...

Hey, Wait! Tomorrow is another day in the weekend, I think I will go and buy tools so I can call the week complete.