Miracle of modern tech *Pics Included Now*

Hey, congratulations, Gramps! :congrats:

At 12:31 Eastern Standard Time in Jacksonville, Florida, my oldest daughter gave birth to our first granddaughter, "Haley Renee Zigler"
And 12 minutes later you were able to announce it around the world with the push of a few buttons. Technology is pretty cool.

Yep, and I'm able to hear about all of this way over on the other side of this ever shrinking globe!

Congrats Gramps.............. what.........no pics :eek: :rolleyes: :wave:

Cheers!

Congratulations, Matt and family. She's a beauty, and you are so lucky to have heard those first cries. (I saw my first grandson born, and it was awesome!!) That little girl will have you wrapped around her little finger in no time. So...when are you going to Florida to succumb to complete and total worship???

Nancy

Great news Matt

So I expect you're hard at work on a crib, will have it finished by Saturday and be delivering it in the following Wednesday.

Seriously, that is wonderful news thanks for sharing it with us

Jay

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Alright Mom, enough with the kissey face stuff.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like that girl already has a mind of her own Matt.

Congratulations!!

DT

Congratulations, Matt, to you and your Family. She's a Dandy, and that Wink says She already knows who is in control of the Family now.:thumb: :D

Congratulations Matt!

Now should we call you Grandpa or Pa?
Why I bring this up, my 17 grandchildren know me as Pa.
Then on my son-in laws side they are called Grandpa.

Helps keep the kids oriented to who is who in the chain of command.

:congrats::congrats:

Congrats Matt!

When I was growing up my fathers parents were Grandma and Grandpa, my mother's Nana and Doc.

My youngest has it even more split up, Lori's mother is Grandma, who lives with us. His paternal grandparents are Nona and Poppie, My parents are Nana and Poppie Phil. (gotta love blended families, no?). Have a good trip to Fla!