another view of my out of town trip

Frank Fusco

While in the greater Chicagoland area, we attended a convention for my wife's passion/avocation of being a tinntinabulist.
The organizers had us participate in a 1920-1930's prohibition skit. We were dressed as a Mafia gangster and his mol. I actually think I look the part. If want to argue that, I'll call my cousin Guido to explain things to you.

Attachments

• Edna & Frank ABA 2007.jpg
    Edna & Frank ABA 2007.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 73
Nah... I think look you better hiding in the woods wearing moccasins and a coon skin cap...:eek:

:rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, you guys look good. Sounds like you had fun.

Last edited:
Hey Frank,
I thought Fusco was German?:eek:
How come you look like such a mobster?:rofl:
You two look great for the part, bet it was great fun. What is it to the tintinnabulation that strikes your brides fancy? I have heard bell ringing groups and they are really unique. I think however there is more hear than meets the ear.:D :D
Shaz
Oh, My daughter is a re-enacter. She likes the civil war era. She is interning at Andersonville at this very time.

Hey Frank,
I thought Fusco was German?:eek:
How come you look like such a mobster?:rofl:
You two look great for the part, bet it was great fun. What is it to the tintinnabulation that strikes your brides fancy? I have heard bell ringing groups and they are really unique. I think however there is more hear than meets the ear.:D :D
Shaz
Oh, My daughter is a re-enacter. She likes the civil war era. She is interning at Andersonville at this very time.

Robert, even though the ding-a-lings do ring bells occasionally, it is really a bell collecting organization. Not my thang, but my wife's. However, the people involved are really nice and I don't mind being a participant. No, Fusco is very Italian. And, I surprised myself when I put on the black shirt, white tie and hat at how 'Mafia' I looked.
http://www.americanbell.org/

Thanks Frank,
I just went to the web site and found my visit enjoyable. It is nice to see the interest in the collecting and appreciation of these time honored objects. I like the "dinner bell".:rofl:
Shaz

We were dressed as a Mafia gangster and his mol.

Nah... I think look you better hiding in the woods wearing moccasins and a coon skin cap...
Well, now where can one go to be safe? After seeing your picture with the buckskins and long rifle I was sure I could not be safe in the woods. Now it seems one cannot be safe in the big city either! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, now where can one go to be safe? After seeing your picture with the buckskins and long rifle I was sure I could not be safe in the woods. Now it seems one cannot be safe in the big city either! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

For the record: I don't wear a coonskin cap. Either a black bear fur hat, black felt round hat or a red knitted wool one. And, I assure you, I'm glad to be back in the woods. As for safety, if ye wave the red-white-blue, I'll be helping keep ye safe.