Thread: Coustom router bits

Coustom router bits

I am not sure if it was theis forum or not, but I found a place that makes costume router and shaper bits. The ad was on craiglist and the funny thing is when I went to highlight the name I found more writing under it that was not ther untill highlighted. Here is the link to it if anyone wants to check out. Has anyone else had this happen?
    http://buffalo.craigslist.org/tls/340968277.html
    Here is the link to the companyies web site.http://wolfcarbide.com/Home_Page.html

Unebelievable Alan, you have no idea how strange it was to have you post that link when you did. Man that was just what I was looking for. Thanks!!
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Quote Originally Posted by Al killian View Post
    .....when I went to highlight the name I found more writing under it that was not ther untill highlighted. ........
    No answer to this one, but I have seen this before in web sites. They would put white text on white background. The reason was to add more key words in hopes of raising their search Engine rating. The companies go wise to that and will ignore it now. However I have no idea what this is about. Will check the local CL and see if anythign shows up there like that.
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do,
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight Skin on frame Kayaks.
    Custom built boats and Kits

Wow! This may be just what I need to tame my Terrco duplicator. The three wing bit is a vast improvement over a two wing. But they offer four and five wingers. Smooth cuts with minimal chance of catching is very attractive to me. Thanks.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

If anyone does get some stuff from them, post a note of how it works out for you. This what happens when I cant sleep, which seems to be almost everynight. .