Planer Blades at Lowes

Wes Bischel

Stopped in at Lowes tonight for other stuff, but ran across planer blades for the Delta 22-580 and a Hitachi 13" planer. The Delta blades were marked $8.80 a pair, the Hitachi were $6 and change. YMMV, but it's worth a look at those prices!
Oh, the Lancaster Lowes doesn't have any Delta blades left.:D

FWIW,
Wes

Last edited:
Good tip Wes. I picked up 3 sets last time I saw the knives for my 'baby' Delta on sale there. I still have a couple sets I haven't touched. I may be twisted but I get a certain pleasure out of opening a set of knives I got for $9 back awhile knowing that if I wouldn't have picked them up on sale, I'd be on my way to the store to pay full price when I needed them.

The Lowes near me had planer blades for the Delta 22-580, on sale for $15 each. Not as good of a deal as for $8, but still better than regular.

I picked up the last 2 sets thay had. :D

They had the Hitachi blades on sale too for about $10 each.

It doesn't look like they are going to continue to be carring the 13in Delta blades anymore.:doh: They only had spots for the 12 & 12 1/2 in ones.

The Lowes near me had planer blades for the Delta 22-580, on sale for $15 each. Not as good of a deal as for $8, but still better than regular.

I picked up the last 2 sets thay had. :D

They had the Hitachi blades on sale too for about $10 each.

It doesn't look like they are going to continue to be carring the 13in Delta blades anymore.:doh: They only had spots for the 12 & 12 1/2 in ones.
I wish my Lowes would follow suit! I checked last week - still regular price.:doh: