LOML wants me to venture into the FLAT world again

Bruce Shiverdecker

In Memorium
Both my wife and I have trouble getting up and down. This includes Christmas Tree and stuff like that down from the attic. So, after last Christmas, we bought a short tree. This requires a table, to place it on and I told her that I would make it.

What I wanted to make is a 24" diameter "Candle" table with legs that retract and the top is hinged, so that everything is compact and can store in a narrow space.

I know I have seen plans for one, but can't find a set. Have any of you seen a set and where I might get them? Otherwise, I will have to DESIGN one. Oh HORROR ON HORROR'S HEAD! Can't have THAT!

Your help is appreciated.

Bruce

"LOML wants me to venture into the FLAT world again"

Move into the light children. :rofl: Just kidding. It's part of my defense mechanism because I know if I branch into 'spinny' I'll slide hard. Maybe in a couple years.

"LOML wants me to venture into the FLAT world again"

Move into the light children. :rofl: Just kidding. It's part of my defense mechanism because I know if I branch into 'spinny' I'll slide hard. Maybe in a couple years.

Glenn,
the Only reason I'm not sliding down the slope is that I don't like keeping my tools under tarps. or OSB
DSC02122.jpg

Bruce,
can't help you on the table, but the retracting legs thing sounds interesting.

My thinking would be that if you've got room for a table with a tree on it at Christmas, then you've got room for a table with a globe/plant/bronze sculpture or something on it the rest of the year.

Problem with retracting legs solved. :thumb:

KC