Birthday Gloat

Wes Bischel

Lookie what I got for my birthday! OK, I bought them:rolleyes: , but they were earmarked for my birthday presents.;)
The first is a Taiwanese knock off pattern vise (I haven't been good enough for a real one :D ) I picked it off eBay for a song.
The second is a nice new Worx CS. I have a PC for my EZ set-up, but really didn't want to pull the plate for my upcoming construction projects - soooo, when the Worx came up on sale on Amazon I jumped at it. (yep, I'm lazy and got a bad tool habit.)

Anyway, as soon as the splint comes off (broke a knuckle:( ), I'm off and running!!:thumb:

Thanks for looking!
Wes

Attachments

• pattern vise.JPG
    pattern vise.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 33
  • worx saw.JPG
    worx saw.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 41
Happy birthday, and nice new toys. I need a good vise (and a worthwhile bench to attach it to). I got the same circular saw a couple weeks ago...still haven't plugged it in, but I've got some MDF that I want to break down into smaller pieces soon, so it'll get a tryout then. Looks like it'll work great for my needs.

Happy B-Day, Wes...:b-day:

Did you guys get the Revolver Blade Runner saw? Looks interesting. I've been seeing the Worx line of tools here and there. Anyone have other tools by Worx?

Enjoy!

Happy B-Day, Wes...:b-day:

Did you guys get the Revolver Blade Runner saw? Looks interesting. I've been seeing the Worx line of tools here and there. Anyone have other tools by Worx?

Enjoy!
Yep, Wes pointed it out in the Hot Deals a couple weeks ago. (I see it's still at the same price...$63.51 with free shipping.) It feels solidly built. The base plate and lower guard are magnesium. Plus, it's color-coordinated with my chartreuse and purple Poulan Wild thing chainsaw. :D Dino M. of Ez-Smart fame (or infamy, depending on your point of view) had good comments about the Revolver, and whether you like him or not, I figure he has used a lot of circular saws, so he should know good ones from bad. I know without using it that it's better than the $35 Skil saw I bought at K-Mary 10 years ago. :)