Thread: small but nice

small but nice

Here are a cpl cabinets for a bathroom I am working on

should have them up in a cpl days
    Reg

Very nice, Reg. They should really make the bathroom "POP", as they say on DIY!

Are you going to use the white knobs, or go with a black to match the hinges...?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Greg Cook; 07-22-2007 at 06:08 AM.

Yes Greg I will leave the white ones on. It matches the ones already in the room. The hinges are the thing that needs changeing. But if the new owner wants to change them He can...
    Reg

Hi Reg,
    Nice clean joinery, interesting choices.
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

thanks Steve and Robert. I take that as a compliment comming from someone of your caliber of work
    It is the product of fine tuneing the moister and tenoner. I am makeing these small things perpairing for some bigger things later. Its a process of ajusting makeing and ajusting a bit more until I can get them working the way I need them to work. I keep chooseing the inset doors because they are the hardest, in my openion, to get right. I think I finally got it fuigared out now
    Reg

Hey Reg,
    Just keep on doing things the same way you are doing them now. Just do more!! Why change when you are on a roll? ( It will be easier with the machines set as well as you have them, and easier to reset them the more times you do it.)
    Shaz
    I don't know about Steve's work, mine is smoke and mirror
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Thanks Robert. I'll get ramped up here before too long and start makeing a few more things that are lieing in the wings to be done. Got a new floor to put down in the house over the next few weeks first, cabinets, mantel, built in for liveingroom face frames molding ect. A long term project
    Reg

Quote Originally Posted by Reg Mitchell View Post
    Thanks Robert. I'll get ramped up here before too long and start makeing a few more things that are lieing in the wings to be done. Got a new floor to put down in the house over the next few weeks first, cabinets, mantel, built in for liveingroom face frames molding ect. A long term project
    Reg
    Let us into the home projects with you, if only for the sharing of how great it feels to relax after a hard day's work.
    Work smart, work safe.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Here is how

Will do Robert. Did bit today removeing door frames will post pics tomorrow night. I will be going to UT tomorrow to the aggie gardens for a walk through prepairing for the master gardeners school. The sander comes Thursday to sand the floor to get it flat so I can put down some ply and refloor. The current floor is white pine with no sub-flooring, a bit chilie in the winter. So I will re-floor it with Oak or Barizilan Cherry. I will try to rember to take pics as i progress.
    Reg