• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • NO

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Maybe so...

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don`t know ken? but i can if you want?

Hi Tod. Please remove the entire thread. I was trying to get the hang of creating a poll. I think I understand it now, so there is no need to take up disk space.

Thanks. Or as they say in south Texas, Much Grass.

No worries about the disk space for now, Ken. ;) By the way, as an experiment I added the third choice to the poll. Can you edit it? See if you can add another choice. :)

No worries about the disk space for now, Ken. ;) By the way, as an experiment I added the third choice to the poll. Can you edit it? See if you can add another choice. :)

I don't see any way to get into poll-edit mode. Standard edit doesn't offer an option. I tried to make a minor change to the text, and save, but it just went on to replace the text, even in advanced mode. BTHOM:huh:

I don't see any way to get into poll-edit mode. Standard edit doesn't offer an option. I tried to make a minor change to the text, and save, but it just went on to replace the text, even in advanced mode. BTHOM:huh:
Yeppers, I just confirmed via my "regular user" account that only Mods and Admins can edit a poll. (We see an "Edit Poll" link in the upper right corner of the poll.)

So what this all means (for the reference of those reading thread this down the road) is that members can post a poll, but they'll have to ask a Mod or an Admin to edit the poll if needed. No worries. ;)

Yeppers, I just confirmed via my "regular user" account that only Mods and Admins can edit a poll. (We see an "Edit Poll" link in the upper right corner of the poll.)

So what this all means (for the reference of those reading thread this down the road) is that members can post a poll, but they'll have to ask a Mod or an Admin to edit the poll if needed. No worries. ;)

Guess we both learned some thing. Thanks for the try, Vaughn.