Good productive day

Jeff Horton

Had a good day in the lab. Man it is SOOO nice to be back to wood working and not restoring machines!

• I finished surfacing and rough sizing a lot of the walnut for the Wine Cabinet
  • Glued up 6 panels that will become the raised panels
  • Made a set of Push block so the Mother Hens wouldn't worry about me. :rofl:
  • I finished up the 8 cauls i started yesterday.

If you have not guessed,I am unemployed at the moment. School is starting back and it is DEAD SLOW. Even the solicitors are not calling. I think my phone rang once all day and it was a price shopper. I am not nor never will be the cheapest either.

Photos!

Attachments

• 101_1.JPG
    101_1.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 101_2.JPG
    101_2.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 101_3.JPG
    101_3.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 101_4.JPG
    101_4.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Feel good to smell a bit of sawdust for a change, huh? We'll be watching to see the wine cabinet progress.

Boy I wish I had that problem, right now I got so much to do. The running joke is, I'll catch up on my sleep when I'm dead. Seriously though, enjoy it while it lasts.

I am not nor never will be the cheapest either.

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself Jeff. I just finished doing a bathroom reno and it was very satisfying.

The quote above .... so true, so true ... being the cheapest only brings the cheapest customers and gives you no profit to either do or stand behind some decent work. Kudos to you for holding the line!!

cheers