some stuff i`ve been busy with

You really seem to have a problem with straight boards, huh? :rolleyes:

Beautiful stuff there, Tod. Nice to see some pics of your work. :clap:

As always, Tod.... Absolutely awesome. Looks like the work of a true craftsman....something you might see in a historical home in New England or Europe. Amazing!

Will you be able to post some pics of the rooms when they are fully finished? Another great addition to you web site too.... (hint).

Oh, is that all. :eek::eek: Holy cow! Just amazing Tod - I would certainly hope your client is as impressed as I am.

Wes

Hey Tod, I remember seeing the sketches of that barrel ceiling in some earlier posts. Looks like it came out ok.

OK!!!!:eek: Man that looks great! I didn't know they were building houses like that in those hills! I wish I could spend a couple months watching over your shoulder (and helping, if you'd let me!):eek:

incredible work Tod, i bet it's even more beautiful in person.

on the paneled wall section, did you use one wood for the main structure of the panel then veneer over that with a wood with more figure, then run the panels...that's what it looks like, i'm prolly way off though.

thanks for sharin
chris

Aha, I see you've been using that "cheap warped lumber" from the Big Box again.:rofl::rofl::rofl: It takes REAL TALENT though to make it work.:D :thumb: Beautiful wood too.

Very Nice, Tod. What are the stair and balcony Rails going to look like?

thanks ya`ll!
chris-n-travis you`re both right.
greg, i`ve still gotta learn how to add stuff to my website....it`s been years without any updates `cause i don`t have any idea how to add stuff?
norman, they get wraught iron balisters and rail.
i`m pooped-n-hot.....headed to the showers:eek:

ken, i was one fingerin` out the last post while you where typing a question....
that`s the entrance staircase, the back stairs are stone, i suppose it`s a down?