Thread: Handscrews at HF thru 8/27/07

Handscrews at HF thru 8/27/07

8" $3.99
    10" $4.99
    12" $5.99

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=4853

I have the 12". You have to kinda pick through and check for knots but they work every bit as good as my Jets or Jorgensens.
    Last edited by glenn bradley; 08-11-2007 at 02:40 AM.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

That's too bad. I could use some but by the time that I add freight I figure that it always cost me more than it should when I order from HF. Also I cannot had pick what I want.

I do have a HF about forty miles away but I never seem to get down that direction. That is about four gallons of fuel at about $3 = $12.00 and a couple of hours. Not real bad I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Bookout View Post
    That's too bad. I could use some but by the time that I add freight I figure that it always cost me more than it should when I order from HF. Also I cannot had pick what I want.

I do have a HF about forty miles away but I never seem to get down that direction. That is about four gallons of fuel at about $3 = $12.00 and a couple of hours. Not real bad I guess.
    Ouch, no savings there. I have similar problems with some suppliers even though I am surrounded by a lot of them. Some things I just pay "more" for because by the time I drive to get them "on sale", this sort of thinking kicks in:

"Well, I already spent $10 just to get here I may as well pick up a few of these while I'm here".

Next thing you know, I'm digging for change in the car seats to afford fast food on the way home. LOL.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke