Combo Changing Table/Dresser

Congrats on getting it completed. :thumb: Looks very nice...I like the curve, too. I took the liberty of turning up the lights in a few of your pics so we can see the details a bit better. :D

Matt Dunlap Changing Table 2T.jpg Matt Dunlap Changing TableT.jpg Matt Dunlap and GrandbabyT.jpg

...Hmmmm, guess I don't know how to make the picture show up after all.
Norman, that's how things are displayed when you try to attach a picture that's already been attached to a post. You didn't do anything wrong...it just doesn't work the way you thought it would. ;)

Norman, that's how things are displayed when you try to attach a picture that's already been attached to a post. You didn't do anything wrong...it just doesn't work the way you thought it would. ;)

Aha!! Thanks for 'Splainin' it.:D I was trying to use the one you "Brightened" so it would show up better. It was just too good a shot to go without comment.

Well a little baby girl enters the picture...congratulations on both baby and the changing table. Like Vaughn said, the curve just adds something to the changing table that just screams craftsmanship. You won't get that with any store-bought crap!!

I was told when my daughter was born that "she would have me wrapped around her finger in 6 months." Ha....she did that in the first 6 minutes. Funny how little girls can get to Daddy's/ Granddaddy's so deeply and so quickly.