First Show

Hi Vaughn, :wave:
I can feel the excitement you must have, well deserved. Allowed into a juried show means your work has been "jury" chosen correct?
Congratulations and have fun......

...Allowed into a juried show means your work has been "jury" chosen correct?...
Yep, that's correct. I had to submit pics of my products and my booth as part of the application process. In this case, I suspect the "jury" is a single person, but he's the co-founder of the gallery I linked to, so I suspect he knows his stuff and can be a bit picky. On the other hand, he's selling booth spaces, so he has to balance his pickiness with the bottom line. Just like most of us have to do. ;)

The shows produced by this company do tend to have more of the pricy art stuff like ceramic and glass sculpture, as opposed to some of the local craft fairs that have the $1.98 back scratchers and plastic beaded jewelry. I'm hoping that will work in my favor. ;)

Congratulations, Vaughn. And don't forget to take some of that "Wall Art" (you call cutting Boards), and then you can be known as a "Multi Medium" Artiste'.:D:D:D

Go Get' em, Tiger.:thumb: