15 and counting

Wes Bischel

It's my turn to gloat a bit. Tonight LOML and I are celebrating 15 years of marriage (our anniversary is technically the 15th of August). Simple celebration on our part - dinner and a movie, but that's kinda our style.
It's been a very quick 15 years and seems to be going faster every year.:rolleyes:

I am a lucky man.:D:thumb:

Wes

Congrats, Wes.

Turns out the 14th is our 13th anniversary! It sure goes fast when you're with the right person. :thumb:

I remembered it was our anniversary while watching one of the films from 'On the Lot' -- about 10pm last night! :eek:

Thankfully, neither of us has ever remembered the day in a formal way. We're lucky to remember it even casually.:eek: We both work at the same community college and Fall semester starts Monday so we are a bit nuts right now!

For a little perspective on remembering the big day take a look at Jason Epperson's film "Sweet" at 'thelot.com'. :D

It's my turn to gloat a bit. Tonight LOML and I are celebrating 15 years of marriage (our anniversary is technically the 15th of August). Simple celebration on our part - dinner and a movie, but that's kinda our style.
It's been a very quick 15 years and seems to be going faster every year.:rolleyes:

I am a lucky man.:D:thumb:

Wes