100 and clmbing

Jeff Horton

9th day in row for 100 or above temps. I feel for the guys that work outside all day! Good thing it it is a dry heat. :) Serious!! Humidity has been in the 20-30% range past few days. Very low for us. Typically 80% or higher. At that level sweating doesn't do any good.

OK, got to go inspect a crawl space. It will be 80% humidity or higher in there. At least it is a quick job and good pay. I can ride in an A/C there and back!

Dry heat - yeah right.;) Out here we complain how muggy it is over 10% humidity.:rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, do be careful out there. The heat can get you straight away or it can distract you and cause an accident.

As a way younger man, I worked summers in Texas doing roofing. Stunted my growth and gave me a bad temper.:rofl::rofl:

Thanks for getting that misinformation straightened out Randy!

Uh...guys......we are finally gonna get back down into the 80's here for the first time since June IIRC. We've been as high as 109.....but hey....with 15% humidity....It's still hot!:D

Dry heat - yeah right.;) Out here we complain how muggy it is over 10% humidity.:rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, do be careful out there. The heat can get you straight away or it can distract you and cause an accident.

As a way younger man, I worked summers in Texas doing roofing. Stunted my growth and gave me a bad temper.:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

None that I've seen ;):D

Me, either, Jesse. But then I haven't been around you that much. Perhaps I should call your wife!!:rofl::rofl:

Nancy (127 days)

Cold Here

Two weeks ago it hit 91 here...a crazy temp for Maine. This week it has been chilly, some days not hitting 70 even. Still the other morning I got up and it was 43 degrees...no kidding, that is 11 degrees from the point where wet water gets hard. Now that is chilly! This weekend its the same thing. 70's during the day, forties at night....

Oh th days are getting shorter, the nights cooler...you can just tell this stuff is just around the corner!!

Katadin_Overlook3.JPG

Sorry, I did not mean to flaunt our nice temps, that is if you consider those temps nice. (Crazy talk I know, 20 below and blowing twenty and getting on an open aired sled and riding 400 miles is my idea of perfect weather.)

It is a picture perfect weekend here. That must be why there are 1.25 million people here in Maine in the winter and 11 million people here in the summer.:dunno:

Audobon_and_Four_Boats2.jpg