kitchen bench and cabinet project

Great Work Bryan!:D:D

If you don't mind, a little more detail would be most enlightning......i.e. Type of Wood, Finish type, and so on. Not only I, but I imagine others would love to hear about it too.
mdf, oak plywood, solid oak fronts and tops of cabs, finished with two coats minwax provincial stain, 1 coat sanding sealer and a few coats of satin lacquer sprayed on with a HVLP Fuji turbine system. ;)

Aha.... it was the provencial stain that threw me.

Next question, (there's always a next question, right?), Your Fuji HVLP, is it a Q4? If so, how's it work for you? We have one at work stuffed in a storage closet that hasn't been used in over 2 years.
It's a second hand Q3, thats seen a lot of use by a cabinet maker. To me, it's an upgrade from my Wagner fine coat HVLP turbine. Has a few features the Wagner doesn't have. I can atomize thicker fluids with the Q3 that the Wagner couldn't. But in the end , I can do just as good a job with the Wagner using Lacquer. The Q3 will be better handling water based than the Wagner, something I couldn't get it to spray very well. The Q3 has a monster turbine compared to the Wagner, a lot more air volume.

I really like the built-in look, and it looks like a very practical project too (for me - three kids under 9). BTW: I'd dance a serious jig if I could get projects like that done in two months.

- Norb