Thread: Anybody use Imageshack?

Anybody use Imageshack?

I just used it to post a pic on an un-related forum that doesn't allow direct uploads. Seems like a good service, any downsides?

I use Photobucket, free when I started but now I am a Pro member. I don't like the advertising that so many other sites, like ImageShack have. It is popular, though...just register first before you upload...so you can delete a pic if you wish.

I got my own website. It was easy enough to set up, run and maintain. I have quite a bit of information on there, but I do have one page that I call my Chat Room Picture Page. Its just a dumping ground for pictures. I upload my pictures to that page then when I go to a forum I want a picture on, I just hotlink it. Its what works for me.
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

I use Picasa on my computer ( free from Google ) and I use Picasa Web (Free for some large amount of pictures ) for web albums.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bartee

There is no advertising and I think it is faster than other services.

Picasa on you computer is a great middle line photo editing tool.

I think this is an excellent solution. You can also designate albums as private if you do not want the world to see them.
    Last edited by Bartee Lamar; 08-20-2007 at 02:54 PM.