Had a Visitor

Karl Laustrup

I had the pleasure :) of Dave Richards stopping by the other day on his way to his dad's house in Verona.

Alas, it was a short visit, but we were able to bat around a few ideas and have a spot of lunch, before he had to head out. Of course he and his dad are now in Maine gorging themselves on lobsters. I tried to hitch a ride, but that wasn't happening. :( I think he was also going to check out TL-N. :(

Hopefully he'll have time to stop in on his way home. :) Of course that all depends on NWA and their pilots. He's scheduled to fly back into Madison at the end of the month. Just when NWA's pilots are out of flying time for the month. We'll see.
Dave Richards (760 x 507).jpg

Not a good picture, especially of me, but it'll have to do so as to prove it happened.

Now if I can just get that Tyler guy down this way. :wave:

Karl

Is that chocolate chip cookies in that bag?:huh:

You're partially right Steve. CC and some oatmeal raisin.

I made the CC the night before and the OR that morning. The grand-daughter likes my CC and my mom likes my oatmeal raisin cookies. Dave got to take some with him to share with his dad for their trip.

Karl

Well that's okay, he got the cookies we got the ribs and all the other goodies on our visit.

Sorry about your luck Dave...timing is everything.:rofl: