Hello Everyone

:wave:Hello everyone!

Well, I finally found some time to introduce myself since joining several months ago. Pretty busy with 3 little girls around the house, well 4 including my wife :eek:

I think of myself as an avid DIY'er and give my best in fixing almost anything. One of my goals is to hone in on my potential woodworking skills which also gives me a reason to buy some tools along the way:D

Hope to learn a thing or two here, and maybe share some of my 2 cents on occasion.

Thanks for having me.

Andrew

Andrew, welcome to the family!

I have two daughter myself and two businesses to run, so I know all about busy :thumb:

Still, you need you time in the workshop, it keeps a guy sane :bonkers: :rolleyes:

Hope you can share some pics of some of your projects etc, we like pics! :wave:

Cheers!

Welcome aboard Andrew. I just joined the father-with-a-daughter ranks as of 13 months ago. Seems like just yesterday she was born. Now she is walking. Sounds crazy but I told my wife "we lost our baby." She just looks so grown up now.

I am looking forward to seeing your posts and replies, especially on the construction sub-forum. I really enjoy that section and think that is truly one of the highlights of this forum. People on here can really relate to building and help you through something in a non-aggressive, demeaning way.

Hope to see you add to that strength...

Hi Andrew

Better do posting now, later years you wont have time.
Experience talking
:dunno:
ps
Coffee pot is on