Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh yeah....this is the kind of guy I'd want my daughter to date.......

Oh yeah....this is the kind of guy I'd want my daughter to date.......

Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.

My diet is working good. I'm down to needing just one chair now.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin

Well he will have 5 - 99 years to think about it
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Thankfully she will be OK. I doubt Mom will be letting anyone babysit for quite some time - if she is in her right mind.

Wes

Oh c'mon...who here hasn't put a kid or two in the dryer? Quiets 'em right down. Only takes a few minutes, and you don't need to turn the heat up too far. Plus, they come out smelling springtime fresh!

Just kidding, of course. We all know you should be at least a college freshman before riding in a dryer.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Yeah, but did he put her in the washing machine first?

I think every man with a daughter has nightmares about her ending up with some kind of creep. One of the great joys of my life is knowing my daughter picked out a great guy and true American. BTW, my son did well also. Love my DIL.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan View Post
    Oh c'mon...who here hasn't put a kid or two in the dryer? Quiets 'em right down. Only takes a few minutes, and you don't need to turn the heat up too far. Plus, they come out smelling springtime fresh!

Just kidding, of course. We all know you should be at least a college freshman before riding in a dryer.

Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.

My diet is working good. I'm down to needing just one chair now.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan View Post
    It really helps if you throw in a handful of those scented dryer sheets too. Them kids can get stinky.
    --------------------------------------------
    Link to my ongoing ClearVue DC Install on CV's site: http://www.gallery2.clearvuecyclones...s-Mini-CV1400/

Sorry to throw a chunk of lead in everyones dryer, but this thing really angers me. I have some good friends...she is a secretary while he is a lawyer...good all around people. They are married and have tried everything to have kids and just can't. They even tried the invertro things and everything. Just ain't happening.

Then he had a woman come into his practice who was distraught. She had no money, was pregnant and about to get kicked out of her place. She was also giving up her unborn baby for adoption. Long story short, after redoing a bedroom in their house, they found out she was taking 5 other couples along for her sell-the-baby-to-the-highest-bidder scheme.

Now they are adopting from overseas, but they hit a snag there.

So imagine my anger when a local kid pulls up next to me at the hardware store. He points in the back and there is his 4 day old daughter. Cute, but he is a 4 time convicted pedophile with girls under the age of 14. Sickening. This guy ain't much better. Yeah he fells sorry for the 2 year old...now because HE is in trouble. It's all about him, those people will always be like that. Boy that puts a big old dent in my Basswood.

As for getting a good son-in-law, I worry about that. Alyson is only 38 years away from marriage you know?
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Guys like this are what millstones and deep seas are made for...