I guess this is flatwork and if moderators think it is advertizing please remove it. But the ads are just part of the work.
So -- You are going to a Craft Show.
Wondering what type of tables they will have and how to cover them and use your signs.
1. Make a flat sign of some type. I used 0.125 Maple with some Walnut inlayed letters(I have a laser).
2. Take a small piece of thin stock. I used 0.0625 plywood about 12x18.
3. Attach something magnetic 90 degrees to one edge of the thin stock. I used a piece of hinge.
4. Glue some rare earth magnets to the back of the sign.
5. Place plywood with metal edge on edge of table. Cover table and plywood with a nice piece of cloth.
6. Place your sign with magnets near metal edge.
CLICK - you have a sign that will work with just about any table they may have.