bittersweet honor

Frank Fusco

Last night I attended the Masonic funeral service for a Brother Mason, fellow Shriner and just plain good friend. It was tough being there, nice guy who will be missed. I had once given him a pen and recall that whenever I saw him he had it, either just holding in his hand or using. As we passed through the reception line, I gave his wife a hug and my condolences. She said that since Dan loved that pen so much she put it in his pocket over his heart to be buried forever with him. I had held together throughout the service but when she said that I broke down and cried like I hadn't done in many years.

Sorry to hear you lost your friend Frank, but what a nice thing to hear you bud will have your pen forever, is quite a statement by his family.

Stu

Frank, the loss of a friend is never easy. My condolences to you and the family. Like the pen he so cherished, friendships are more so, my friend. May you be blessed w/many happy memories of this one.

Frank, you had a true friend. I am sure his departure will be felt for a long time and he will never be forgotten. Hold on to the good memories.