Thread: kitchen layout

kitchen layout

here is a quick SU dwg i did a few nights ago, i am not very good at it yet, i didn't go into details with actual compents and such yet, i basically just wanted to see what he kitchen looked like due to the fact it is kinda like an octogan shape. here are a couple of views

Attachment 12260

Attachment 12261

thanks for checkin it out
    chris

by the way that big box in the middle of that wall is supposed to be a fridge

oh by the way can someone tell me why the fridge and the cabs to the left are blue instead of white? or bluish anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mire View Post
    oh by the way can someone tell me why the fridge and the cabs to the left are blue instead of white? or bluish anyway
    Has to do with front and back 'faces' of the sides. right click on the object and there should be a menu item about reversing them or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mire View Post
    here is a quick SU dwg i did a few nights ago, i am not very good at it yet, i didn't go into details with actual compents and such yet, i basically just wanted to see what he kitchen looked like due to the fact it is kinda like an octogan shape. here are a couple of views

Attachment 12260

Attachment 12261

thanks for checkin it out
    chris

by the way that big box in the middle of that wall is supposed to be a fridge
    Hi Chris,
    It looks like a really great start. I remember you said you were to try an octagon like kitchen. Keep at that sketch up. You can appreciate it by seeing what Dave can make it do. It is a great tool and you have the best coach in your corner..."LOBSTER MAN"!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

thanks art, i'll try that

shaz i agree, i just need to get good enough to be able to make my shop drawings from su, that would make it worth my time to do the 3d model. not much extra time floating around these days...i agree, dave is great for the help he provides

chris