elections commin` up again (duplicate post)

tod evans

everybody please think about if you`d like to throw your hat in the ring for a term as moderator or admin......the pay is great, secratarys are cute-n-helpfull and..........you get real,(percieved) status on the forum..but you do get a secret decoder ring that grants you access to the moderators forum

actually the way this place is supposed to run, fresh blood is expected to take the reigns just to keep any person or group of people from steering the forum to a track that the members don`t care for......and each of you are members with your own ideas and thoughts, so please step up and volunteer for a term!

if you can`t or won`t for whatever reason please at least VOTE!!

remember this is a democratic woodworking forum and we all need your participation!

thanks

I'll second that Tod, we are all members first, and for a limited time, we take on the staff positions, but, with a term limit of two years, we need new people to lend a hand.

Cheers!:wave:

I stand corrected, thanks Marty! :thumb:

(This means I get to go back to a regular member in April 08......... :clap: :headbang:) :D

Seriously folks, it is not hard job, we all support each other and we have the terms set up so that only half of the mods get elected each time around (two elections per year), thus the more experienced staff can help the new staff in the beginning.

Cheers!

Tod, do you have a link for voting?

not yet ron...the way we did it last time, folks where asked to sign up to vote then they where directed to the "voting booth" forum.......i don`t know how the computer gurus set it up?( big supprise eh).....
right now i think we`re lookin` for folks to offer their services.....
if the admin/computer guys want to set up a nomonee page and registration or however things get started....that would be a good move...