You Know You're Between Projects When . . .

glenn bradley

You spend the better part of an hour at Rockler and come out empty handed.

- or -

You realize the kitchen table MUST still be there 'cause all that stuff CAN'T just be floating in the middle of the kitchen.

- or -

Even YOU notice the house needs dusting.

- or -

??? (your story?)

Earlier in my career, when the jobs I did were often smaller than some,now day commissions, I might actually be unemployed 50 to 100 times in one year:eek:! When I didn't have a job to start, or one to work on for compensation I was unemployed. That might last for 2 weeks or 2 minutes but during that time and still now but not so intense ...my thoughts... what I did had no real value or nobody really liked my work or for that matter... Me! ...I might need consider a career change "what can I do?" I may never get another job!!!!! Well, those are my 'between the project' thoughts. Oddly enough, I did get more work, people do respect what I do and "You know, People like me"! (Stuart Smalley) At least that is what I think because I am working,:D.
Shaz :)

You wander around the shop looking at all the stored lumber and wonder what you can make:huh:, then walk around the house looking for ideas of what to make.:huh:

Then you come up with an idea and get back into the shop and start making sawdust again.:D

Nancy (100 days)