Started this about a week ago and finally was able to get some pics of the progress.
Project is made of Walnut I laminated the legs made an mdf template and ran them on my router table(on steriods)
I used the dowelmax to dowel all the spindles to the rails for the sides
Doing some shaping, scapping and sanding on the curved legs
These two pics will connect to the side rails to form the top. The plans called for laminating 3 pieces together, taking the edges off at a 45 with the table saw and then roulding by hand. I used a hand plane and rasp with sanding to get the circular shape.
The last 4 photos show how I joined the two pieces together using biscuits. The plan called for pocket screws and glue. I didn't like that so it got glue and 5 biscuits.