Na,na, na - na, na ! . . .

Got mine today. No biggie. I did find one thing I would like to have though. But probably want buy it. Might put it on my Christmas list since it's not to pricey.

I got 3 of them Saturday, each with a different Customer Number. I sent them an email and got a very nice return email saying that they would delete the extra numbers.

I think they should send me a new Low-Angle Jack for all the money I saved them! :rolleyes:

You were right . . .

Was just takeing that first lusty peek in the book and saw Mike Wenzloff's saws. Glad to see they got the gig. I lust for their carcass saw.

Steve, are the new LV blades easier to flatten than they used to be with the added face grinding they talk about?

Am I the only one who wishes LV stamped or etched their name on the blades like LN does? Something about that nice blade and no maker kind of bugs me. I think into the future, when I'm long gone and some other person [like hopefully a grand or great grand daughter] will be using the tool - and there's the Veritas or LV or whatever on it.

Or maybe I'm just nuts....

Ken

Steve,
Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear that the LV blades now come with a name. Looking forward to hearing how you like it. I've been happy with mine.

Ken

ok you got the book , but, did you scarf up the deal on aluminum bar clamps a box of 10 25" for $60. and a box of 10 50" for $70. not a bad deal in my book . i got the 50" ones but the 25's were already sold out .......somebodys got a good deal :D