Doll's Head

Francesc Juhe

I am not sure if this is the place to post pictures of woodcarvings. But being hand made and pictures, I thought this could be the right place.

Here are some pictures of doll's head woodcarving I started to test some tools I bought while on a trip to Japan I made this August. I used the tools that appear on the first picture.

Tha last picture is my first woodcarving. I started it on the course I took a few months ago and it is still waiting for me to finish it. I wanted to have it ready for my trip to Japan but I had trouble barnishing the hair.

I hope you like the pictures.

Thank you,
Francesc

Attachments

• IMG_6827.jpg
    IMG_6827.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6829.jpg
    IMG_6829.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6832.jpg
    IMG_6832.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6804.JPG
    IMG_6804.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 77
Francesc, I think you picked a great place to post these pictures. :thumb: I also think your woodcarving is very well done, especially for a first. :clap:

Ep Francesc!

I like your doll very much as I live close to you maybe we could get together some day.

Ja era hora de algú més toqués fusta per aquí.

Translation for those who don't read catalan: "It was time of someone else touching wood around here"

Thank you for your comments.
I haven't done woodcarving in a few days and I feel sad because of this.

Hi Toni, I am glad to hear from you. Stuart told me about someone form near Barcelona. Yes we could meet someday, it could be fun. I will PM you.