Ridgid MSUV - $99

Aaron Frank

Just stopped by my local Orange Box and as is my habit, I wandered through the tool isle. Lo and behold! The MSUV is on close out for $99. :thumb: They also had the new model around the corner, priced at $169. The only difference I could find is that the new model has an additional 16" when you extend the work supports.

Happy Shopping!
Aaron

Same here Aaron. I saw a video on the new one somewhere, I cannot remember where, and I believe that it also has the ability to adjust the rollers back and forth without having to adjust the feet as well as the extra capacity. I do not know if that is worth an extra $70 or not but either is a good buy none the less.

Resisting..................................:rolleyes:

I have a dewalt I'm not real impressed with, but I need to wear it out first.
For someone who does the kind of work you do, life's too short to deal with a cheesy miter saw stand. Give in to the temptation and I'll bet you'll be happy with the MSUV. :D

Steve, I have the older model (the one that's on sale). My advice..GET IT! They are great. Very convenient and easy to set up. Those big wheels are worth their weight in gold!

Ok.

Looks like its road trip time tomorrow to go to HD.
I also need to look at 4 wheels and tires down that way, that was advertised in the paper.
I need a factory alum. wheel for my 98 Lariat. [Long story :rolleyes:]

Thanks all :wave:

Except for Vaughn, who has cost me money :p;):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Steve,
What about my finders fee? :D

Aaron

Steve,

Check that they have stock...then reserve one and get the name of that person. Would hate for you to drive all that far to find out they have none in stock and won't be getting anymore in.....:doh::doh: