Help Me Help a Friend On FWW!!

I have a friend from Wood Online that recently became a FWW Member, but the thing is he cannot post, or open attachments. He thinks it might be his Firewall or something. This is the error message he gets.

The other reason I’m glad you emailed – can you do me another favor? I’m a registered user on the familywoodworker, but I can’t post in the forums or even email the website administrators to try to fix the problem. I can read the forums, but can’t open any attachments or links. When I try, I get a message that says

Paul Hubbman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can you please forward this onto the site administrators so they can activate / fix my membership? I really like the website – seems like a good group of people, and I’d like to participate. I’m wondering if there’s an issue with the firewall at work – my email address is through them.

Could someone help me help my friend Paul out? He is a really great guy, loves to rebuild old woodworking tools and knows Stanley Planes inside and out. He would be a great asset to this forum if we could just get this site working for him.

Thanks

Travis, I just checked Paul's account, and everything looks normal.

The fact that he hasn't been able to e-mail the Admins leads me to believe it's some setting on his end, since anyone (members or not) can e-mail the Admins here.

[A minute or so later...]
His profile is showing that he's made four posts...are you sure the problem is still happening?

I'm not sure. I just got home and checked my email. His email was there and so I posted it as he asked. Perhaps he got it fixed this afternoon before I got home to check my emails. Thanks for checking anyway Vaughn.

I'm not sure. I just got home and checked my email. His email was there and so I posted it as he asked. Perhaps he got it fixed this afternoon before I got home to check my emails. Thanks for checking anyway Vaughn.
I'm guessing he tried before his registration was completely approved. ;)

Anyway, he's good to go now.

I got the email he sent to the webmaster (admin) addy. He had applied, but had not finished his application. I did that manually, emailed him back and he replied back, so he is in business now. :D

Vaughn, you should have a copy of my email to him in the webmaster format.:thumb: