Road trip time

I was talking to the wife while finishing up picking the last of the green beans. seems she thinks she has 8 vacation days left.
We where thinking New England road trip. So when do the leaves start turning up there?

No particular destination in mind just get in the car and ride, on the back roads no less. Prefer to stay out of the big towns.
We will probably leave here go North and head east out across NY

Maybe visit some FWW members along the way

i think that the color is just about ready to pop over there,, its not gonna do much here to much dry wether they are just gonna turn brown and fall down... check with google they can get you close on the tme frame and where to go.

Robert

We are heading south, just went through Nova Scotia, Maine, Mass and upper NY State (Old Forge) and didn't see too much color. Just a few maple trees. So if color is what you're interested in, I would go further north -- maybe Burlington VT and then over to Maine?

Jay

Robert, it will probably be another month before the leaves are in their glory here, but if you go east before you go north, you are welcome to stop by here in Kutztown.

Bill