Hello

Ad de Crom

Former Member (at his request)
Hi all,
I'm new here, but not new in woodturning.
Since 2001 after my retirement, I started with this wonderful hobby.
I'm a real toolguy, love it to make everything I need for my woodturnings with my bare hands.
I'm a non profit woodturner, only making useful stuff.
Hope to have a good time.!

Ad, I didn't have time to look that long, leaving work now, but I will be spending more time tonight looking at your lathe and tool pages. Can't wait to do it!:thumb:

Hi, and welcome, Ad. It's good to have you here. You've done some very nice work. I really like your lathe...especially the extra bed.

Hi Ad, I'm not a turner, though I'd like to get a lathe when the finances permit. Still I see that some of them have already found you. I swear you turners can smell each other or something.

Anyway Ad, welcome to the fam. You'll like it here, I'm sure.

Welcome Ad!

I too build my own tools for the lathe, not my own lathe, or, my own chuck, but a Hollowing rig and some other stuff.

Glad you found us! :wave:

Hi Stuart,
Of course this guy was curious, and took a look to your website.
Great stuff.!! I saw you live in Japan, right.

Welkom Ad!

Very glad you found us. I've been on your website many times and always enjoy my visit. You do some outstanding work. I especially love your clocks.

Again, welcome to FWW.

Welcome Ad

Very impressive work, I'm sure you're going to enjoy "the Family" -- you are well on the way to keeping the picture police happy!

Jay

Thanks Jay for your kind words, I always try to be a good friend of any kind of police, even the Dutch police.