Talk about snake bite

Who are these people? Is there no end to the supply of knuckleheads in this world? Where were their parents during their formative years?

Steve, the snake he is handling in the video is a constrictor, not a rattler.;)

Thanks for the clarification Billy.:doh:

I heard the words constrictor, I just didn't put it all together till you posted it.

You wouldn't catch me handling a constrictor either...or any snake for that matter. My older brothers traumatized me when I was about 5 with snakes, chasing me with them and also putting them in my boots. To this day I can't even get close to one that I don't get goosebumps and hair stands up on the back of my neck.

You wouldn't catch me handling a constrictor either...or any snake for that matter. My older brothers traumatized me when I was about 5 with snakes, chasing me with them and also putting them in my boots. To this day I can't even get close to one that I don't get goosebumps and hair stands up on the back of my neck.

You and me both, Steve. I don't know what triggered it, but I have such a morbid fear of snakes that when I was younger, I could NOT for the life of me even touch the pages in the encyclopedia that showed color photos of snakes. I'd go get the tweezer to grab the corner of the page and turn it so I didn't have to touch it. You will NOT get me into the reptile house at the zoo!!!

Nancy (93 days)

I don't know what triggered it, but I have such a morbid fear of snakes that when I was younger, I could NOT for the life of me even touch the pages in the encyclopedia that showed color photos of snakes. I'd go get the tweezer to grab the corner of the page and turn it so I didn't have to touch it. You will NOT get me into the reptile house at the zoo!!!

I still don't like to touch the pages in any type of publication, etc. I can't get even close to the reptile house at a zoo.

I am not afraid of much of anything, I've bear guided in dense woods with wounded bears in the past, not afraid to be way up in the air on a ladder, scuba dove in known shark waters, had a 20 guage loaded shotgun shoved in my gut and didn't back down...but snakes..:eek: I'm one fast fella in the other direction :rofl:

My youngest son took care of all the snakes in the snake collection at the college he attended. Some one gave him an albino Burmese python IIRC. Pretty. He wanted to keep here at home. I told him "Okay.....but it only excapes once and I find it. I'll use my 12 gauge on it." He kept it at the college and eventually found another home for it.

Musta been drunk...

I heard one on the radio in '95 when I was working in Florence AZ, two guys (drunk) caught a rattler and were playing catch with it. One of them died as the result of four, count 'em, four bites. The first bite wasn't an indication this was a bad idea?:huh: