Thanks for the Birthday wishes, Guys. We thought about doing several things but the LOML has been kinda burning the candle at both ends lately and I decided to just stay home and let her relax for a day. I watched some favorite football games while she bounced back & forth between NASCAR, (which I can't stand), and Football, (and the Cowboys even performed well for my birthday):D. I didn't have any cake, Buuuuuut......the LOML honored my wishes and made me a BIG "sugar free" PEACH COBBLER, (and was nice enough to NOT put any candles on it to ruin my day).:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The whole family FINALLY took my suggestion and decided to NOT give me any gifts though, but instead, said that when I decide on what tool I want next they would buy it/them then.:thumb: (Oops..........I forgot to ask them if I could spend more than Five Bucks for it though):doh::huh::doh: :D

Sheesh, as the numbers get higher on birthdays, they make you forget all the IMPORTANT stuff.:eek:

...the LOML honored my wishes and made me a BIG "sugar free" PEACH COBBLER, (and was nice enough to NOT put any candles on it to ruin my day).:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't think it had to do with not ruining your day. I think she knows it's canning season and she doesn't want to deplete the Texas paraffin reserves by using it all up on all those candles. :D

I don't think it had to do with not ruining your day. I think she knows it's canning season and she doesn't want to deplete the Texas paraffin reserves by using it all up on all those candles. :D

Sheesh, and I thought she was just being nice to me for a change since it was my Birthday,:huh: (she must have some other use though for that paraffin, 'cause I KNOW she's NOT into Canning).:dunno::rofl::rofl::rofl: