Our own Al Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, uhmmm... Steve,

Gail ===>>> CabinetMaker September 2007, at http://www.cabinetmaker-digital.com/cabinetmaker/200709/?u1=friend&folio=32

Mine was in eCabinets Member Magazine, for the cabinet I built and shared with y'all here: http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3862&highlight=sandy+cabinet

This is what my cabinet looks like - the rest of the thread at the link above...

Fromleftwithdrawersopen.jpg

Thanks for bringing it up! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Thanks, Steve, Steve, Stuart, and Duncan!

Duncan,

I realize how hard it is to understand these guys sometimes, especially from across the pond :rofl::rofl:.

Gail is a wonderful lady who has her own woodworking business, and lives about 1,500 miles East of me, in one of the Colonies.

We are not related at all, other than through woodworking. Gail is a superb woodworker with a terrific, very successful business, while I am a struggling, retired engineer :D making saw dust every chance I get, starting a budding business. AND, although I am old enough to be her father, THAT honor belongs to someone else :thumb:.

I hope this clarifies things a little; I know that Gail will not mind this misunderstanding. I had a good chuckle.

Thanks again, guys!

al, you handled that very well:eek:........i chuckled when i read duncans post and wondered how you and gail would handle it......
congrats on the write-up!

Thanks, Steve, Steve, Stuart, and Duncan!

Duncan,

I realize how hard it is to understand these guys sometimes, especially from across the pond :rofl::rofl:.

Gail is a wonderful lady who has her own woodworking business, and lives about 1,500 miles East of me, in one of the Colonies.

We are not related at all, other than through woodworking. Gail is a superb woodworker with a terrific, very successful business, while I am a struggling, retired engineer :D making saw dust every chance I get, starting a budding business. AND, although I am old enough to be her father, THAT honor belongs to someone else :thumb:.

I hope this clarifies things a little; I know that Gail will not mind this misunderstanding. I had a good chuckle.

Thanks again, guys!

Let's not forget that Gail is also appeared on tv, and even spoofed the host of Weekend Warriors with her twin sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.