Family Visit....but...

Marty Walsh

Well, I had a very pleasant 'Family' visit today. Jay Knoll and his lovely wife Linda stopped by during their tour of the east coast.

Unfortunately, Denise is on a business trip so she missed out on meeting Jay and Linda. More importantly, Denise is usually the one that handles the picture taking duties while I'm busy flapping my gums during 'Family' visits.

Yup, that's right...no pictures! :doh:

And neither Jay nor Linda took pictures...so I guess it didn't happen...:dunno:

Oh well, it was really nice meeting you both. I hope you have a safe trip back home. Thanks for coming by! :wave:

- Marty -

A visit, huh? Whatever.

It's a real shame that in your loneliness and isolation out there in the sticks of Georgia, you've reached the point of fabricating visits from fellow woodworkers. :rolleyes: And to implicate poor ol' Jay and his wife in your fantasy "visit" is just wrong, man.

:rofl:

Of course Jay is just as guilty as you for not taking any pics. Heck, he's in tourist mode...he should have a camera hanging from his neck at all times. :D

You know.....

There really ought to be fine for this infraction.

Not one, but two forum members didn't take pics.

joe

I concur...time to tar and feather? :)

Just kidding of course. I think Jay and Linda have the all-time record for most FWW visits for one trip. All I can say is, keep up the great work. :thumb: